
Today is my birthday, and it was a fabulous day!! Loved it. The day started out great at 5:30 with my KB class. The ladies were so sweet and I got a Roxy gift certificate and some sweet smelling lotion and candles and soaps.... so nice. They are the best girls in the world!! Then I came home to kids that were already dressed and fed!!! And, my hubby was packing the lunches (my least favorite part of the morning.... it made me so happy)! I went to the school to drop kids off and to teach 90 minutes of soccer and was surprised with an unexpected science day- soccer was dropped to the bottom of the priority list for the class, so I got to come home and get dressed and scrub my bathrooms (very unexpected, I didn't think that I would have time today, so it made me sooooo happy to have that extra time to fit it in, sweet). So far the day was perfect. Then my girlfriends took me out to get pedicures and then out to lunch. I really enjoyed that. It was so much fun and so relaxing. It was just perfect (thanks girls). Then I came home, and picked up Livie from school and brought her home for nap... and then I took a nap with her. A nice and long 4 hour nap. Tonight I got to go run laps for an hour on my own. It was so perfect and I couldn't imagine a more perfect day. This birthday is going down in the books. Happy birthday to me :)
1 comment:
Oh so cute! What a fun birthday to celebrate for me too!!!
Post a Comment