Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tub Time!






This was our house at tub time the other night (yes, Olivia wears a swim suit EVERY time she gets in the tub). My kids LOVE water!! Any type of water they can get into, play with or drink- They love it. So, it has been a little stressful that Max absolutely HATES water. We have tried MANY things... including sponge baths, sink baths, and baths with the kids. But to no avail. He doesn't like baths. Poor boy. He doesn't scream as much now or for as long as he did the first few times we gave him a bath. Maybe he will someday come around :)

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Ok, just dawned on me... You said max hates loud noises, well Mitchell does too. So for baths, I have to have the water done before I bring him in there, it's too loud to be on filling up. Also I don't let any other kids in the room, just their talking makes him freak. Even doing all that he would only be happy 5 minutes max. Maybe you've already tried that... It took along time before a bath made him happy. Even still, its touch and go. Good luck!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...