While we were in Utah, we took the time to spend some time with my family. My family has an annual Easter party the Saturday before Easter. I love going to my family's Easter party, it is super fun because the adults have an egg hunt as well as the kids. The kids egg hunt is fun, eggs and candy and all.... but the adult egg hunt is a BLAST!!! The kids scatter the eggs and then the adults (ages 18 and older) get to run like crazy to gather as many eggs as they can. Oh! There is one catch... the adults CANNOT use baskets. So we usually tuck in our shirts and just start stuffing the eggs down our shirts as fast as we can. Inside the eggs are tickets. then after the egg hunt we have an auction where you can buy things with your tickets. I won a lot of great stuff and had a ton of fun!! I give no mercy, pregnant or old? Your problem, not mine... I'm not giving you a 10 second head start, this game is HARD CORE!! If you are too weak, stand back- cuz I am here to win (and I usually do!!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...



No comments:
Post a Comment