Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Baby Update

Many of you know that our adopted son's birth mom is expecting another baby any day now. She has asked Travis and I to adopt her baby. We have said, yes. It is still all so unsure, as we will be working with the foster system as she relinquishes her rights.... so, we are leaving things in the hands of our government, once again. It will be a tough road, and things might now work out- but we hope they do. Right now we are really concerned that she might be carrying TWINS!! It is a little daunting to think of, but we are prayerful people and know that the Lord will direct our path, whatever that path may be. She (birth mom) will be going to her FIRST doctor's appointment tomorrow, and I worry that the doctor will tell her that she needs to deliver her ASAP!! Birth mom is 8 hours away from me, and I have 5 kids that I would have to get situated and drive myself to her. I am excited for her to go to the doctors, hopefully we will get some answers to our questions.... due date (I believe she is OVER DUE), baby gender and #'s of baby(ies), and health of mom and baby. So, maybe the next time I post I will be updating you on the number of children in our family!!!

1 comment:

Harada's said...

Seriously!!!?? I have been wondering ever since you posted a hint of something a few months ago. Super exciting but nerve racking! Didn't your little max just turn one?! I can't imagine having a 1 year old plus twins, plus your older kids!! You are a serious SUPER WOMEN!! At least your able to do this and you have lots of little helpers.. Good for you guys!! Keep us updated!! I'll be waiting anxiously.. ;)
P.s.. FIRST doctors appointment and you think she's overdue?? Hope your all ready to go and good luck!!!
So happy for your family :)

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...