Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day




















This Memorial Day we were able to go to the lake with our friends. It was such a great day. I have never enjoyed a day at the lake more. The kids were so easy and loved playing with each other all day. The parents were able to get plenty of playing in too! There was a lot of cliff jumping, rock jumping, boulder walking, sand castle building, water fights, tubing, boating, eating and good times all day. Our beach was fabulous and Jenny brought patriotic music for everyone to listen to to remind us of those who fight for our country and those who have fallen. We are all a little sun burned and sore and tired, but I hope we can have another day like that soon!


No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...