During all the chaos of September, I missed doing Gloria's birthday post. And this birthday was a milestone birthday. Gloria turned 12! My little girl is growing up so fast. She started Young Womans and was made a counselor in the Beehive presidency. She is really growing up so quickly. She loves going to Young Woman's and is just an amazing girl. She loves babies so much. She is like a baby whisperer. All the kids love her and look up to her. Babies love her. She is a wonderful babysitter and a great help to me. I don't know how I would survive without her. She is the most kind person around. She loves everyone unconditionally. I love that trait in her. She doesn't judge anyone, she finds something to like in everyone she meets. She is not exclusive. She is really excelling in school. She has jumped up to 9th grade in most of her subjects. She is a whiz in science and math and she loves them! Today at school they are dissecting an animal heart and she has loved studying all the sections of the heart and each function. She was excited to dissect a heart and see what she has been studying put into her hands. She loves drawing. She has a great imagination. She is writing an novel "The Nanny Life". She is just a joy to have around. She is working on her personal progress and enjoys it. I love Gloria so much. She is a wonderful daughter and I feel very blessed to have her as mine. I love you, Gloria.
Monday, December 8, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...



.jpeg)







.jpeg)











No comments:
Post a Comment