Friday, December 19, 2014

Golden Hills Dental Christmas Party





There are two restaurants that I like to eat at. Westwoods barbeque and Panera. Otherwise, I could pretty much be ok with never ever eating at a restaurant. That has always been one big difference with my hubby and I. I would rather stay home and eat. He would rather go out. We have tried to compromise on this and he almost always lets me choose where we eat if I agree to go out. In the past, Panera has been my favorite thing to eat. I choose there every time. However, recently a new place has opened called Westwoods Barbeque. I love it so much!  It has the best cheese bacon fries and the best tri tip salad. Yummy. So, it was wonderful this year to get to have Travis's work party at Westwoods. Yay! (I guess it pays to be married to the owner)  It's probably the first time I have ever been excited about one of his work parties. True story. His work parties are usually filled with women and all their stories about work and stories about things that happen and it great- for them. I am there for support for my husband. I like his work staff, they are all wonderful. But I don't know any of them well and they all know each other very well. So, it's fine... and thankfully my best friend, Kellie, is always there. She makes it fun!  I had such a great time with her this year, and maybe because I was so happy to be at Westwoods, I even had a lot of fun with the staff. It was a great time!  I love my husband so much. He thinks of me all the time. Thank babe!! 

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...