Olivia has been trying to pull out her teeth ever since she saw, at the age of 3, that her siblings were losing teeth and getting paid for it. For 3 long years we have had Olivia cry wolf about her teeth being loose. She has really, really wanted to lose a tooth. So, last week when she told me she had a loose tooth, I told her to tell her dad. Even though Travis is the dentist in this family, I have been the one the kids have trusted to lose their teeth with. I have pulled all my kids first teeth out. Yep. Dental mommy. But, I was sure that this was another false alarm. So, when daddy called me in and said that he was going to take her tooth out I was surprised! It was very loose. He just wrapped it in a tissue and took it out. Very simple. The other tooth is already up and ready for chewing! I'm so happy she finally lost her first tooth and I'm even happier that the tooth fairy remember to stop by our house to look under Olivia's pillow!
Friday, December 19, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...


No comments:
Post a Comment