Last night we went on a hike as a family. Here are some pictures- we are considering buying this 80 acre ranch. We have enjoyed spending time there and think that we will end up living on this ranch in a few months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
-
Today Olivia is 8 weeks old. Wow! Time is really flying.Here are some pictures of how our littlest one looks today. She weights 9 and 1/2 po...
6 comments:
Are you serious?! That is so awesome. I hope that you a VERY happy there!
*hugs*
Looks beautiful and huge!!!!!!! How much does 80 acres cost in california? Seriously I am curious.. =)
I am a little jealous. I would go for it if I were you. Looks beautiful.
the property looks beautiful. The kids will have so much fun. Thanks for the pictures. I love seeing the kids. I love you!
Pretty property!!! I want to see pics of the house and cows!!!
We hope that it works out for you. How would that be to be able to go on a hike in your own yard!
Post a Comment