This Halloween we spent the evening trunk or treating. It was so much fun. No one here goes door to door, we live in too rural and area where homes are too far apart. So all the churches here do trunk or treating. It was nice to spend the evening as a family, no one had to stay home to pass out treats. There was an hour of supervised trunk or treating (people here go ALL out, trunks and trailers were decorated to the max, it was so cool), games, bounce houses and a costume parade. It was a fun night. Travis, Sofie and I won a prize (did you notice that she was included in my costume? We are X-Rays, if you can't tell). The kids came home with WAY TOO much candy. We will be tossing whatever is left by the end of the day!
Halloween is a favorite. I love it! What a fun day it was.
4 comments:
love, love the skeleton costumes....The kids look adorable...
love ya
Kristi
Your XRAY costumes are the best. Looks like Sophie might drop out at any moment. I'd keep my legs crossed if I were you. I can't believe it is just tape. WOW you are so creative. The kids look so cute. What great costumes! Love ya! -Michelle
Perfect costumes! I'm glad to hear you had a good time.
*hugs*
You all look so great!Looks like you had a fun Halloween.
Baby is coming soon, are you ready!? =)
Post a Comment