We love having Olivia in our family, she is so sweet and happy. she has the cutest smile. She makes the kids smile. We are a happy family!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Happy Are We
We love having Olivia in our family, she is so sweet and happy. she has the cutest smile. She makes the kids smile. We are a happy family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
3 comments:
She sounds like a perfect fit to me. So glad that everyone is adjusting to the changes a baby brings so well. They are all just adorable.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
*hugs*
they are so beautiful, Jennifer!
I am so happy to see all these cute pictures of your new little one, she is so sweet! I hope you are feeling good and adjusting well to a life of four kids =)
Post a Comment