Here is a list of some things that I am grateful for this year... (in no particular order)
Healthy and happy family.
Warm home (cool during the Summer, you can't beat it).
Food- it seems like all I think about while I am nursing.
My husband- anyone who knows me or reads my blog knows that I am the luckiest wife around.
Cars- we have to drive EVERYWHERE here, even to visit neighbors!
The gospel- including my testimony. I don't want to think about where I would be without it.
My Camera- My memory may not last a lifetime, but pictures will.
My Mom and Dad- I couldn't have asked for better. They do so much for me and have taught me everything I need to know about raising a family.
Modern appliances- with 4 kids, dishes and laundry and cooking and everything would be a lot more work without them!
Great Inlaws- I had always hoped, but never expected in-laws that I love so much and get along with.
Freedom- and the men and women who work hard and give their lives to defend it.
Good friends- who are a lot more like family than just friends.
Modern Technology- I am blogging my Thankful list, need I say more?
The Beauty of the Earth- Everywhere I look I see evidence how great God is.
There is so much more that I am thankful for, but I would be at this computer all day. I am blessed, and I am thankful for my blessings.
2 comments:
We do have much to be thankful for.
I sure hope you didn't have to cook a turkey this year!
I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
*hugs*
Post a Comment