Monday, November 10, 2008
Still No Name
Poor little baby, she still has no name. We keep coming up with more names we like, but never decide on one. Poor Travis just tells me to name her whatever I want, he is so frustrated that I keep changing my mind! I like Rosemary, Lauryn, Ellie and Clair today. We will see what happens tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
2 comments:
When I was pregnant with my second. (my first girl) we went back and forth over names for a long time. We finally decided on one name and and it stuck for months, until 1 week before she came when I decided I liked another name better and that's what she got named. Then with number four we had a name all picked out. We knew his name the entire pregnancy. Then He popped out a SHE and we came up with a girl name REALLY fast!
I've decided that you just have to see them first.
*hugs* and good luck
I like Clair...
Post a Comment