
For some reason these past few weeks I have been super... well, Maternal. Can I be any more maternal than I already am? You be the judge.
3 days ago I went out to the pool to give it a sweep and noticed 2 nice sized, super hairy tarantulas floating in my pool. My first thought was "Poor things" and I ran to get a net to pull them out. They were both still alive and moving. So I put them in the garden area and sat a while with them... When one of them started walking towards the pool again, I moved him again, further away from the pool. All the while worrying and fretting over their welfare. I felt so bad for them. Really. Weird? Not as weird as this. 2 days ago we had a tarantula appear on our front steps. He looked hurt. I tapped him to see if he was alive. He was. He immediately stood up on his giant legs and walked for a while before he sat back down. I figured he was probably just resting. For the next 2 days (up until today) he stayed in the general area. I was really starting to get concerned for the poor thing. I decided this afternoon that if the spider was still there this evening we would bring it inside and let the kids have it for a pet..... yikes! Is this me talking? I mean, a SPIDER!! And not just any spider, a HUGE spider. Thankfully when we got home the spider had crawled up the water spout (or one of the kitties got it), but it was no longer there... I hope it's okay.
See what I mean? Weird!!
1 comment:
All I have to say is weird and GROSS!!
Post a Comment