


Today the weather was wonderful!! We had a beautiful 70 degree day. It was a great day. The kids and I decided to head out and assess the damage done by all the storms that we have had recently. Thankfully there were only 2 major trees that fell. We will need to get out the chainsaw and cut them up and put them in our burn pile. We also got most of our giant burn pile burned up today. We have not had a lot of burn days, or non-rainy days to get it done, so it feels nice to have that out of the way. The girls loved walking all over the property with me and kept posing for pictures. It took us an hour and a half, but it was so enjoyable that we could have done it for another hour if it wasn't nap and lunch time. I am looking forward to warmer weather and spending more time out doors.
1 comment:
Did you burn it all by yourself? (with the girls help) I am impressed!
Post a Comment