This is us at a restaurant that was recommended to us by some hotel employees. The weather in New Orleans was so warm and wonderful. The food was... authentic, I guess? We were served Alligator, turtle, jambalaya, frog legs, shrimp and other such treats. It was an experience. That evening we also ended up at the rental car shop, as we were given a car with an empty gas tank, and the receipt said that they gave us a full gas tank.... they were sweet about it and promptly filled up the tank for us. We went out for some ice cream (to make up for dinner to the girls) and then to the hotel to sleep. Getting geared up for the next day- getting on the ship!
Here is what the weather looked like when we left Utah (Travis and I had driven the night before to Utah to drop our kids off with my sister and to attend my niece's wedding). It was cold in Utah.
1 comment:
I can't see any of your cruis pictures. Please send to me in an email. I really want to see.
Post a Comment