Here we are in Honduras. It was so beautiful there. By far the prettiest place we visited. He zip-lined through the jungles. It was a BLAST!! It was pretty. And high. Did I mention High? There were 13 big- long zip lines that we zoomed across. It was a lot of fun. Our guide asked my mom and I if we wanted to ride upside down (they were very friendly- and if you know my mom, she is the most friendly person you'll ever meet, they called her "momma"), we said yes. It was crazy scary, but so cool. We loved it. At the end our our tour, they were carting people back to top in this little truck. We were lauging so hard. We didn't get a picture of what it looked like with us all in the back of the truck. Some of the people were standing, and we were squeezed so tightly. We all linked arms in the truck and roped our arms around all the people standing in the truck.... it was a little scary. We were going up and down bumpy hills and at points we were worried that we would lose a member of our party!! But we made it. After the zip lines, Travis and the others wanted to go swimming in the beautiful waters off Honduras- but by now you all know my feelings on water- so I rented (yes rented) a chair on the beach for $5 and sat in the shade enjoying my ipad while the others enjoyed the water. It was a perfect day. Probably my favorite!!
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
-
Today Olivia is 8 weeks old. Wow! Time is really flying.Here are some pictures of how our littlest one looks today. She weights 9 and 1/2 po...
1 comment:
Sounds so FUN!!! i can't see your pics, but I wish I could.
Post a Comment