Saturday, May 11, 2013

No News....


So.... here is a picture of the birth mom's belly, 3 weeks ago.  I keep expecting to get a call, but it hasn't happened, yet.  She DID actually get to the doctor last week, HOWEVER, she was only there a few moments before she stormed out, upset!!! So, we still do not have a due date or know the gender.  ARGHHHH!! This experience has been difficult for me. I tend to be a bit of a control/ planning freak, and this is driving me BANANA'S!!!  I have as much done as I can, not knowing when (30 meals in freezer, diaper bag and car seat packed, stocked up on formula and diapers, newborn outfits of both gender ready and waiting), but there are multiple things I cannot plan for (who will watch kids, pick kids up from school, help with Max, etc.)- it's really hard, because everyone I know is super busy... if I had a date set, I could plan properly!! So, in the mean time, I am doing what I can- which is not much!! It is out of my hands and is teaching me a lesson in patience.

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...