We have some friends that have twins, a boy and a girl. They just turned 5 years old. Every year, so far, they have the most amazing birthday parties (last year was candy land and boy-oh-boy was that an amazing party)!!! I wish that I would remember to take pictures, they are so stinking cool! This year I did remember to snap a few pictures, courtesy of a photo station that was set up as you walked up the front path!! So, these are the only pictures I have... but let me tell you how cool the party was!!
1. tattoo parlor (all the kids walked away with glittery tattoos!!- and I got one too!
2. Cupcakes that look like popcorn
3. buckets of drinks with printed carnival labels
4. plenty of good food... no one went away hungry!
5. stations galore!! including; ring toss, hit the hammer on the pole game, duck toss in the water, bean bag toss, beyblades station, lollipop pull, and several more stations that were super cute.
This friend puts a ton of effort into her parties... I wish I could do 1/10th of what she does, but I do enjoy going and enjoying all of her hard work :)

No comments:
Post a Comment