Saturday, May 11, 2013

Our other daughter















I don't know if any of you have noticed this lovely young lady appearing in quite a few of our family pictures on our blog. There is a good reason why she is in so many of our pictures... she is a part of our family!! Not officially, her parents would have a problem with that (I tried to talk them into some sort of "shared custody agreement", like I get weekends and they could have Sunday through Friday.... but they would have NONE of that!!). So, unofficially, she is my other daughter and my kids all call her "sister". Her name is Samantha and we LOVE her! She is the first person I met when we moved here. Her family invited us over to dinner right away, and we fell in love with Samantha right then and there!! She was only  9 when we moved here and now she is almost 15!!!  She is so fun and we love her so much... so keep your eyes peeled and you will see her popping up all over our blog!!  Samantha is an awesome friend, babysitter and just an awesome person. She is usually smiling and teasing (as I love to tease, it works out perfectly) and my kids all love her to pieces!!!  I love her to pieces!! Samantha and Gloria are always smiling they are like 2 peas in a pod. Samantha is one beautiful, smart, valiant, a good example to everyone around her, honest, cheerful, and loves to help people. She is a great example to my kids and I am thankful to have Samantha in my life!  

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...