Friday, November 7, 2008

Lost Kitty



I was just talking to my hubby on the phone and telling him about the bobcat that has been hanging around our front yard all morning. He asked about Kitty- asked if I penned her up to keep the bobcat away. I told him no- I had not seen Kitty all day. I quickly went out to search for Kitty to make sure she was safe. She was. She is. Thank goodness!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Glad kitty is ok. Such a cute picture of the dog and cat together!

Shimmy Mom said...

Oh, I'm so glad! We lost a kitty to a coyote once. It was terrible. So much guilt.
*hugs*

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...