She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie.
She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born yesterday afternoon. The delivery was a great one, the best so far!! We are thankful that we are both healthy and happy.
18 comments:
YEAH!! I'm glad that the labor wasn't too bad...how about the hospital? Olivia is so tiny and cute...and you chose a great name. Congratulations!
Congratulations! I love the pictures of Olivia being showered with love. What a lucky girl. And so impressive of you to be blogging day 1 post-partum. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised... Wonder Woman!
Congratulations!
What a sweet beautiful family you are creating! We are so happy that you are all doing well! After seeing Braxton in NICU for a week, we will never take a healthy baby going home the next day for granted!
Take it easy and enjoy this little one...it get's crazier with each new addition!
Love you all!
Susan
Congratulations!! I love the name Olivia!! Nice work - she is beautiful. We are so happy for you guys.
Congrats!!! I am jealous now, still 2 more months for me. I LOVE the name Olivia - I wanted it for Linz, but that didn't happen. I'm glad all went well and we look forward to seeing more and more and more pictures. Now, get some rest.
Congratulations! I didn't even know you were expecting #3.
I'm glad she came without too much trouble.
Jennifer--congratulations! I love the name Olivia. I'm glad all went well. Have fun with her. My kids are still enraptured by Laura.
So did you head right home after the delivery. I'll look forward to more good news on the house!
congratulations! I love the name!
What a sweet little thing. My kids are doting over the pics and we all wish we could hold her too! I am so happy that everything went so well. A perfect delivery for a perfect Mom! Hugs!
Yay!! I am glad it went so well! What did you end up doing about the hospital stay? She is just a tiny little girl, so cute!
Love the name you decided on,if we had a girl kenta wanted to name her Olivia, so he is totally jealous =)
CONGRATS!!
Cant wait to see more pictures =)
I'm so happy for you. Glad to hear that the delivery went so well. Now go take a nap!
CONGRATS!! I wish I was there to give her kisses! She looks so cute and she is lucky to come to such an amazing family......I still wish you could raise mine for me!!!!
Good luck in this new adventure with four. I know it won't even phase you! Tell your family "hi" from all of us. We miss you!
Trav and Jen...Congrats! We are so excited for you and so happy that she is healthy and doing good. Susan told me you guys had a blog so I thought that I'd check it out...very cute! I have this blog for Mine and Brady's family and then I have one for the whole Russell family. It is sandsrussellfamily.blogspot.com Check it out!!! Hope all is going well. we love and miss you!
Congrats on the baby! And thanks for sending the blog link on so we can see what you've been up to. I keep meaning to start one....
Don't worry - I set Roy straight that you just had baby #4. He really should check with me before he writes these things. =)
Chris Wong
Olivia is one lucky beautiful little girl, she picked an amazing family to join!
Jennifer- please try and rest while you have your mom there to help.
Travis- please help Jennifer rest while her mom is there to help.
Gloria-You are beautiful (like your mom and sisters), smart and a great helper!
Grayson - You are handsome (like your dad),smart and strong!
Cami - You are beautiful (like your mom and sisters), smart and charming.
We are happy for all of you!
We can't wait to spend time with you all in December! Kids, I am saving quarters for your arrival.
All our love,
Rob, Jennifer & Family
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish I was smothering her with kisses (and the rest of your kids too). I hope you can get some rest while mom, dad, and my girls are there. This makes me miss you guys soooooo much. I wish you were here or us there. Can't wait till christmas when you will be here and we can smother her.....
luv ya,
Michelle
so happy to hear she arrived safely! Glad it went so well for YOU too. :o) Enjoy every cuddle!
Post a Comment