Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
2 comments:
I have been checking your blog every day lately so I can sneek and see what the presents are from the 12 days of christmas. I know early what we will get or if we just are getting different stuff all together. We got the book and candy canes on day 3. Did not get the game yet. It looks like fun! Merry Christmas!!! See you soon!
Actually, Grandpa helped me make them. He cut and glued.(no small task when 6 of them were made) He helped on a lot of the 12 days of Christmas.......He wrapped most of the gifts too. He was and is a great support too. I love you, mom
Post a Comment