Monday, December 22, 2008

The Days of Christmas



Okay, so I know that you don't see Livvy in ANY of these pictures.... I swear we are not neglecting her!! She just sleeps so darn much and I am trying to convince her right now that sleeping in her bed is better than sleeping on mommy, so every chance I get I put her in her bed. Sad? Terribly!! Necessary so that mom can start sleeping a little bit better without a sleeping baby on her? Definitely!! So, here's to hoping!!

Finding the time to blog everyday does not happen very often. It seems that some days I seem to have more time and so I get a lot of blogging done- and then I have a "dry spell" where there seems to be a lot to do. Today I seem to have a few more minutes than most days- and so I want to blog a few things from my memory.
For the 12 days of Christmas we have gotten the following items so far:
A Nativity pillow (made by Grandma) and a joke book.
Corn Warmers- my kids love to put them in the microwave and wrap them around their neck to stay nice and warm.
Candles and a Joke book.
Cookie mix and a movie.
Gingerbread houses.
Home made lollipops to share with friends
Some money to do a service project for someone in need.

Those are the most recent additions to our family themed 12 days of Christmas. We still have 2 days left. I'll keep you updated.

Also, I need to mention that before I had Livvy, I had made all of her birth announcements and my Christmas cards- the only thing lacking was our pictures. I figured that would be easily accomplished after baby was born... not so!! The best laid plans.... So, for any of you wondering why in the heck you were left off of the Christmas/ baby announcement list- you weren't!! You will probably receive it by next Summer, if everything goes according to plan!! :)

I hope everyone's Holidays are happy. I will leave you with this quote,
"Life is God's gift to man. What we do with our life is our gift to God" - Harold B. Lee

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...