On the Second Day of Christmas Grandma and Grandpa gave to us- a story book and a candy cane! We are excited to read the story "The Miracle of the Wooden Shoes" and have some hot cocoa with candy canes.
Your second day of Christmas is different than ours! It does not seem she put them in the same order. Day one was the same. Now I could tell you what was in ours and ruin the surprise like you did for us, but I won't do that, I'll make you wait it out!! The presents are fun. My kids love it too.
1 comment:
Your second day of Christmas is different than ours! It does not seem she put them in the same order. Day one was the same. Now I could tell you what was in ours and ruin the surprise like you did for us, but I won't do that, I'll make you wait it out!! The presents are fun. My kids love it too.
Post a Comment