Sunday, December 21, 2008

Birthdays







Yesterday we had a joint birthday party for Gloria & Gray.

Okay.... before you all start questioning my sanity and call child protective services, let me start out by saying this "I know that Gloria's birthday was NOT yesterday!!! I know that it wasn't even last month.. or the one before!! I know I am the world's lamest mom, okay? No need to tell me, i KNOW!!! Gloria has been so patient waiting for her birthdy party to finally arrive,I kept promising her "Maybe next weekend"- So, here we are 3 months later and we finally decided that this was the weekend! And because Grayson's birthday is in a few days, we decided to do a double party.
The kids had a blast. We did the party at the children's museum. They have a castle themed party room and rooms and rooms of exploration and fun. The kids all played while the adults got to socialize. I know there are no pictures of the baby, she was there- as a matter of a fact, she was the main attraction for the moms- it was a nice little break for me! The cakes were super yummy, and clean up was a breeze!! There we go, 50% of our kids birthdays done and over with.... next year I promise to not be so lame!! :)

1 comment:

Harada's said...

Fun birthday party! I think I will be pulling the double birthday party thing later on in life with Noah and Kai, there is only a 6 week difference though, not three months =)
Way to go Super mom, you are awesome!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...