Monday, December 8, 2008

7 & 1/2 Pounds of Sweetness


Can you say sweet? I can. I say it like this, "Olivia".
She is literally the sweetest most cuddly little girl. We just love her and her sweet, sweet, sweet personality!!
We love having her here and love to shower her with kisses and hugs. If you ever need a healthy dose of sweetness, just visit our little Olivia and you will get your fill!!
Have a Sweet Day!

5 comments:

Tif said...

She is adorable and growing so fast. Wow! 7 1/2 lbs already! What a cutie! She looks a lot like Cami!

Tif said...

She is adorable and growing so fast. Wow! 7 1/2 lbs already! What a cutie! She looks a lot like Cami!

Anonymous said...

She is precious....you all seem to be doing awesome. We miss you guys so much......think of you all the time. Wish we could get together for Graeters and let the kids play....oh O-H-I-O. Love you guys....

Carol Sullivan

Shimmy Mom said...

Oh, she is sweet. I can tell through the pictures.
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!! Only 10 more days till I get to hold this little sweetie and kiss and cuddle her!!!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...