Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2009 Goals

I know this is a little late... but I have only recently had the time to sit down and make my goals for this year. While driving to Sea World my husband and I had time to discuss our goals for our marriage, for our children, our mental, spiritual and physical health, and our budget. Here is my list (I like to post it, as well as hang it on my wall- so that I am held accountable and reminded daily).
1. Play more and be more friendly with my kids.
2. Give my husband more back massages
3. I need to relax more, be more organized and QUIT procrastinating!!Enough said.
4. I WILL get into my pre-pregnancy clothes this year!
5. I want to focus more on primary. I plan to spend my whole month reading scriptures and articles associated with our primary theme and planning our FHE's around these themes.
6. I will stay on budget, and allow myself to spend $$ on me. No more putting me on the back burner- I am going to decide to buy something, and do it! (I think)

I am trying not to overwhelm myself with too many goals- but I needed one for each area of my life. I can do it! Yes I can! Good luck to me!

2 comments:

Nguyen Family said...

I'm sure you can do that. They are all realistic. Of course, making up your mind and spending money on yourself. Let me know how that one goes so I can try to do it too!

Janene said...

I love reading your goals. It always helps me to type them up and put them somewhere for a reminder. I love goals. Good luck!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...