Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Real Life Miracle

Here is our own little miracle....This is what is stuffed behind my front seat-
Here is the trunk....
here is the feet space of our passenger seat...
What is the miracle?- you ask! Well, here are the BEFORE pictures!!
Front of the car... 2 seater, no space behind the seats.....
and the ever so tiny trunk that does not even hold a set of golf clubs.... but i was able to somehow (miraculously) fit food for 100 people into this tiny trunk and front of the car. Yes, I know! A miracle.
Travis needed his car radio fixed and never has the time to go to Fresno to get it done. He asked me if I could do it the next time I went to Fresno. I agreed, not even thinking that I was doing all of the shopping for our primary pajama breakfast!! I had to get pancake mixes, syrup, milk, juice, banana's, apples, paper cups, plates, forks, spoons, knives, napkins, paper lunch bags, m&m's, binders, butter, bread, grapes and even a Wii Fit. And we fit it all in!! I am so thankful that we did, or the poor kids would not have had breakfast (as this was done on Friday night and the breakfast was on Saturday morning, I had no time to run home and switch vehicles). So, I was blessed. So blessed. I say it was a miracle!!!

1 comment:

Shimmy Mom said...

I'll call you the packin momma. good job girl.
I hate packing groceries into vehicles.
*hugs*

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...