Thursday, January 22, 2009

Can You Say... 80 degrees and loving it?!!!

My parents, my little sister & her family all came up to Cali this week for a visit. We are having such a great time with them. We went to Sea World for 3 days.... we had such fun, if you don't believer me- here"s the proof!!!Here we are with a penguin... a great start to a great day!
Next the dolphins... getting better!
Finally, the KILLER WHALES!!!
Can you say "Splash Zone"? -Well, We can say "Soak Zone"!!
We were onle 20 feet away from this amazing animal. We saw the Shamu show 3 times. It was incredible. The things they do are so daring. It was a fun adventure.
My sister is still here, my parents went back home yesterday.... we miss them. We are having so much fun with our family. The weather is just an added bonus. A really, really sweet bonus!!

7 comments:

Tif said...

So fun! How far do you live from Sea World?

Harada's said...

I am so jealous! 80 degrees sounds so much better than our single digit weather we have been having. I am glad your family got to come visit you guys. Sea world is so much fun, I bet the kids were totally loving it!

Nguyen Family said...

We went to SeaWorld in Toronto, it is so much fun! Did you get to feed the animals? Love the pictures. I'm not envious of weather (maybe I am a little, okay......... definitely jelous!)

Chris W. said...

Wow! It looks like you had so much fun. How did it go with 4 kids? Was it crazy to keep track of everyone? We've never braved a big amusement park like that...yet. =)

Shimmy Mom said...

I am so jealous. I would LOVE some warm weather right about now. And Sea World is one of my favorite places on earth! I'm so glad that you had a great time.
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

I dont see Travis in that 1st family photo, is he in the penguin costume?
Pete

Becky said...

How fun! I have never been to Sea World. Maybe some day when Bryan is done with Dental school. (That is soooo far away) Is the weather pretty warm where you live? We have so much snow right now. Brrrrr Ohio gets cold!!!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...