Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Progression
2 weeks ago Oliviawas laying on her toy mat. I hung a few toys for her to look at. She got the biggest grin and she just layed looking at them. After a few minutes she started to get restless and started kicking her foot.... BOOM! She kicked the toy and it made some noise. She looked startled for a second and then.... BOOM! She did it again, I swear she did it on purpose. She was so excited she started giggling. Then she did it again and again and again. She was entertained for a full 2-3 minutes. Then she started getting restless and started fussing and she kicked her other foot! She got a cute little look on her face, like... I can do this with BOTH feet? She immediately started kicking with both feet and just giggling. It was the cutest thing I have seen her do, ever!! She made all of us just laugh as we sat and watched her learn that she could kick a toy and it would make a noise! Progression.... gotta love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
1 comment:
LOVE it. Oh, she's so cute. They grow so quickly it's amazing. (And I love your goals, good luck!)
*hugs*
Post a Comment