Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ! Did I forget to mention.... OWWW!!?
Well, I either have the flu OR I taught my first Kickbox/Pilates class yesterday in 7 weeks.
I know, I lnow, my baby is 7 weeks old, and I have NEVER gone a full 6 weeks, let alone SEVEN WEEKS before, but still- It shouldn't hurt this bad, should it? I mean, I taught up until 4 days before she was born... how can it hurt THIS BAD?
Here is the HILARIOUS part of it all.... yesterday before class my husband recommended that I "take it easy" on the class. So, I took his advice and when I can home decided that I should find some additional time to do a "real" workout!! Ha! It never happened, by the time we got our last child in bed and had a few guests over and gone, it was 12:30am! So, I never got my "real workout" in- Thank goodness!!
This morning when Livvy woke me up to eat, I tried to get out of bed and.... OWWWWWWW! So began my day! I have to teach an hour long Pilates class tonight! Good luck to me, I think that I will "take it easy" on them tonight- for their sakes. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
No comments:
Post a Comment