While we were in Utah we had Livvy blessed. It was a really neat blessing and she was just sweet as a pea ( Mmmm, yummy sweet peas). We had a lot of family and friends there. Livvy is so blessed to be so loved by so many people. She will always have many family and friends to support her in whatever she decides to do. We love our Livvy.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Olivia's Blessing Day
While we were in Utah we had Livvy blessed. It was a really neat blessing and she was just sweet as a pea ( Mmmm, yummy sweet peas). We had a lot of family and friends there. Livvy is so blessed to be so loved by so many people. She will always have many family and friends to support her in whatever she decides to do. We love our Livvy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
3 comments:
What a special day! It's fun to see your mom and sisters in your pictures. I'm happy you were able to be with family for Olivia's blessing. You look great after having #4! Take care,
Love ya,
April
Glad you were able to bless her where you had so much family that could be there. You look fabulous and it's so fun to see how big all your kids are getting!
That's wonderful. Glad you got to enjoy your trip home and get so much done. I love the nativity post. And I'm sorry that you hurt. It will get better soon.
*hugs*
Post a Comment