On Christmas Eve this year our family did the Nativity. It was such a wonderful addition to our usual Christmas traditions. I hope that we continue this tradition. The kids loved doing this and they made programs for all the adults. We had hot chocolate after it was over and grandma let each of the participants pick a nativity ornament from her tree. It was great to be with family and celebrate Jesus's birth.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Christmas Eve
On Christmas Eve this year our family did the Nativity. It was such a wonderful addition to our usual Christmas traditions. I hope that we continue this tradition. The kids loved doing this and they made programs for all the adults. We had hot chocolate after it was over and grandma let each of the participants pick a nativity ornament from her tree. It was great to be with family and celebrate Jesus's birth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
1 comment:
Your kids are adorable! Looks like you had a great Christmas. =)
Chris Wong
Post a Comment