Olivia got a new stroller for Christmas. She immediately put Max in and began strolling him around the house. It was really a Win/Win situation, Max LOVED being pushed around and Olivia loved pushing him around. I remember when Gloria was little and did the same thing with Grayson, she put him in her doll stroller and pushed him around and around the kitchen island. It's fun to see Olivia getting the chance to be a big sister also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...



No comments:
Post a Comment