Saturday, December 8, 2012

Reesa and Jansen





Recently we had 2 super cute house guests come and stay a few days!  My friend, Kellie, had her baby go to the hospital- so while she was taking care of her baby at the hospital- I got to take care of her other kids. It was a constant party zone here. We had a great time, however I did learn that 7 kids is A LOT! In a good way, but it requires a lot more energy - something I was already in short supply of. But her kids are so good and fit right in with mine and we were happy to have them here. I am happy to report that I had all the kids in bed on time every night  and to school on time every day, which is amazing for me :)  We loved having them here, even though the circumstances weren't the best for them. The next time they come play for a few days I hope it is because their mommy and daddy are on vacation and not because their baby is sick!

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...