Last Sunday we had a really fun family home evening. We invited over some of our dear friends and asked every family to prepare one talent (or two). We had singing and instruments and skits. It was a lot of fun! We had a lesson on the true meaning of Christmas and discussed how we could give Jesus a present this season. After our lesson we made graham cracker houses. The kids had a super good time with this! It was a MAD HOUSE- but a really fun mad house. We had some creative minds at work... I wish I would have remembered to get pictures of ALL the finished projects, they were GREAT. We were also celebrating Reesa's birthday, so our friend who pierces ears, brought her ear piercing gun and we finished the night with 2 brand new holes in Reesa's head (more specifically, her ears). It was a great success. We are blessed to have such wonderful friends.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
-
Today Olivia is 8 weeks old. Wow! Time is really flying.Here are some pictures of how our littlest one looks today. She weights 9 and 1/2 po...









No comments:
Post a Comment