Friday, December 28, 2012

The Blankie



All of my kids have "blankies".  Max is no exception. However, with Max, he never really attached to any blankie in particular. He was fine cuddling with any blankie we gave him. Then one day when he was about 5 months old, his Great Aunt (his birth mom's aunt) sent us this blanket in the mail. I pulled it out of the package and showed it to Max. He immediately loved it. He loved the texture and feel of it. He was just so happy to be holding it. I let him sleep with it and play with it. He just loved it so much. It became his official blankie. He won't sleep without it (we've tried once when it was in the wash)- he woke up every 30-40 minutes until we got the blanket out of the dryer and gave it to him. Then he slept peacefully for the rest of the night. He really loves his blanket. He is so attached to it. I am happy because it is from his great aunt and I want him to always know how loved he is by everyone- and he is! He is so very loved!

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...