Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Four Weeks Old

Yesterday my baby turned 4 weeks old! It feels like just yesterday that she arrived. There is still so much to learn about her, but so much that I have already learned. Her personality is already showing and she is so sweet and peaceful. She loves her brother and sisters so much. She smiles when they hold her, she loves to be near them. She loves to be sang to, especially by her sister Cami. Whenever Livvy fusses at all, Cami will immediately start singing to her and Livvy always calms right down. She has 3 main cries. There is the most loud and most urgent cry of "FEED ME". She knows when she is hungry and lets everyone else know, also. Then she has her sad little whimper that means, "Please Cuddle Me"- which we all love to do! And lastly she has her small cry that means she wants her diaper changed. Livvy is already smiling- she will gaze into her family's eye's and just smile at us. She holds her head up for long periods of time- when she is awake. She is a great little sleeper and loves to sleep. I am thankful for the newest little Kendall. She is so fun to have here and we love her so much! Happy 4 weeks, Livvy!

Sorry about the picture, I only remembered last night to take it and we were on our way out the door to dinner and FHE with some other families, but this is what she looked like on her 4 week mark.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Bearutiful!

Jen said...

I can't believe she is 4 weeks old already! It sounds like she is such a great baby and I'm so glad she's a part of your family!

Kim said...

Congratulations on the house. I'm excited to be able to see you guys. We are hoping to make it to CA sometime this next year. I love the Betty Crocker cookie mix too-it totally beats mixing up dough. I'm enjoying your 12 days of christmas. I'm sure the kids are too.

ASRussell said...

Wow...I can't believe its already been 4 weeks...Time flies! Your children are so cute and sweet! We are so excited to see you guys this Christmas!

Harada's said...

Look at her big beautiful eyes, she is gorgeous! Babies are the best =)
...Hey will you email me your adress, I have had your christmas card sitting here for over a week. I am sure it will be late now. I will be sending birth announcments in the next few weeks also.

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...